Now that the AGM is over we have a big thank you to everyone who has put their hand up to help with our expanded committee this season.
Read on for who has what role…
We have the following people who have accepted a role:
- President – Matt Smith
- Treasurer – Kingsley Smith
- Secretary – James Baird
- Senior Director On-field – Steve Davenport
- Senior Director Off-field – Fabian King
- Junior Director On-field -Mandy OKeefe
- Junior Director Off-field -?
- Facilities Coordinator – Luke Makereth
- Merchandise/Equipment Officer – Josh Haussen
- Social Coordinator – Steph Haussen
- Functions Coordinator – Jarryd Simister
- BBQ Coordinators – Blake Wilson, Trent Morey, Nick Work
We still have the junior off field role to fill. This is difficult with no interest from our junior members in our AGM or committee. We must help Mandy OKeefe to run our junior program and as such we still seek someone (or a small group) to assist with the following tasks:
- Junior Co-ordinator – “Off-field”
- Complete CVRCC Affiliation form and arrange for payment of the Affiliation Fee
- Attend SCJCA meetings or delegate to another (Jenny Buersch is happy to attend these meetings for us)
- Review equipment with Equipment Coordinator for all junior teams and ensure each are adequately stocked. Equipment requirements to be ordered by Equipment Coordinator
- Keep abreast of all CVRCC & Assoc rules/C of Cs applying to Junior cricket and to ensure Junior Coaches also understand these
- Coordinate the Milo program including registration of Milo clinics with SACA and local schools
- Arrange for the processing of player registrations and clearances through MyCricket & keep junior details up to date in My Cricket with assistance from secretary. Ensure all players are cleared to play or permits sought
- At the end of the season, liaise with the junior coaches to determine award winners and arrange purchase of the trophies ready for presentation day.
- Ensure all people involved in coaching, team management or junior administration have been cleared to Work with Children
- Organise a Level 1 Coaching course with SACA for all new / interested coaches by early September
- Collate the season stats, Coaches’ reports & update magazine tables for sending to Secretary for Declaration
- Ensure scores are entered in MyCricket by due-time.
If you feel you can assist with some or all of these tasks please contact Matt Smith ([email protected] or 0414 694 324) and we can discuss your involvement. We could form a group to reduce everyone’s workload. Please help us to continue to deliver our junior program. Thank you.