Play suspended for Saturday 10/1.

Due to the predicted forecast of 41 degrees, today’s play has been suspended. All senior players are not required to turn up to their game today. Next week, each game will be a one-day match, pending weather.

Your captain should be in touch with you shortly.

The junior game will officially be postponed tomorrow morning at 8am, unless notified earlier, as the predicted forecast is unlikely to be below 38 degrees by then. The selected side for this game is also online now and can be found at this web page.

No Replies to "Play suspended for Saturday 10/1."